论坛: 茶余饭后 标题: 英语资料(七) 复制本贴地址    
作者: cloud_sky [cloud_sky]    论坛用户   登录
购物议价
Hey, don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.  别想宰我,我识货。
Can you give me a little deal on this?    这能卖得便宜一点吗?
Can you give me this for cheaper?  能便宜一点给我吗?
Is there any discount on bulk purchases?    我多买些能打折吗?
Give me a discount.  给我打个折吧。
How much do you want for this?  这件东西你想卖多少钱?
If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this. 如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。
I can get this cheaper at other places.  这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。
What's the lowest you're willing to go?  最低你能出什么价?
Come on, give me a break on this.  别这样,你就让点儿价吧。
段落精选
I was so tired. I could have slept for a week.(我累死了!我能蒙头睡上一星期。)
Will you shut the door, please? (请你把门关上,好吗?)
Whenever Arthur was angry, he would walk out of the room.(阿瑟生气时,就会出去。)
Liz, can you do me a favor? (李兹,帮个忙吧?)
Could I use your mobile phone? (能借用一下您的手机吗?)
Where shall we go this evening? (今晚咱们去哪?)
Should we invite Susan to the party? (要请苏三参加舞会吗?)
You must keep it a secret. You mustn't tell anybody else.(你必须保密,谁都不能讲。)
I am not sure whether I can lend you any money. I may not have enough.
(我也不清楚能否借钱给你。我自己可能都不够。)
You might have left it in the shop.        (可能你把它落在店里了。)
We've got plenty of time. We needn't hurry. (我们有大把时间,不急。)
They dare not tell the truth. (他们不敢说实话。)
I really ought to go and have my eyes tested.(我确实该去检查一下我的眼睛了。)
You used to smoke 40 cigarettes a day. (他以前每天狂抽四十根烟。)
Jack was an excellent tennis player. He was able to beat anybody.
                                            (竭克是个网球健将。他天下无敌。)
疯狂想象
1. Do it yourself, then. 既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
A: That's not the way I wanted it done. 这可不是我想要的方式。
B: Do it yourself, then. 那你自己来呗。
2. That's more like it. 这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
A: Don't talk to your brother that way! 别跟你哥哥那么说话!
B: I'm sorry I insulted you, Jimmy. 对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
A: That's more like it. 那这像话。
3. That's going too far. 太过分了!
A: Should I buy my girlfriend a car? 我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
B: That's going too far. 那太过分了!
4. See. / I told you (so). 我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
A: It was stupid of me to go bungee jumping. 我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
B: See, I told you so. 看,我早就这么说。
5. So what? 那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
A: You're not wearing your seatbelt. 你没系安全带。
B: So what? 那又怎样?
6. I'm counting on you. / You're my only hope.  就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
A: Sure, I'll come watch you give your speech. 当然,我会来看你演讲的。
B: Great, I'm counting on you! 太好了,我就指望你了。
7. Do something (about it) ! / Don't just sit there! 想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
A: Honey, the garbage needs to be taken out. 亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
B: So, don't just sit there, go do something about it! 那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
8. Who do you think you are? 你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
A: You shouldn't talk to your children that way. 你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
B: Who do you think you are? Mind your own business. 你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
9. Stop playing the fool. / Don't act stupid. 别装傻了。
A: Honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
B: I don't know how to run it.     我不知道怎么操作。
A: Stop playing the fool!     别装傻了!
10. Any complaints? / Do you have something to say?   你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
A: Can I see the work schedule for next week? 我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
B: Here it is. Do you have something to say? 这就是。你有什么要说吗?
疯狂十五句
1.What would you have done last night if you hadn't had study  你昨天晚上如果不是学习,你会做什么?
2. I would have gone on the picnic if it hadn't rained. 如果不下雨,我本来要去野餐的.
3. If you had gotten up earlier, you would have had time for breakfast.
  如果你早点起床,就会有时间吃早饭.
4. If I had had time ,I would have called you.     如果我有时间,本来是要所电话给你的.
5. Would he have seen you if you hadn't waved to him?   如果你没有向他招手,他会看见你吗?
6. If he had only had enough money,he would have bought that house.
      如果他有足够的钱,他早就买了那所房子.
7. I wish you had called me back the next day as I had asked you to .
    可惜你没有按我的要求在第二天给我回电话.
8. If you hadn't slipped and fallen,you wouldn't have broken your leg.
  如果你没有滑倒的话,你本不会把腿摔断的.
9. If I had known you wanted to go. I would have called you
                                              如果我知道你要去,我会叫你的.
10. Had I known you didn't have a key ,I would have locked the door.
                                                如果我知道你没有钥匙,我不会锁门的.
11. She would have gone with me but she didn't have time    她本来会和我一起去的,但她没有时间.
12. If I had asked for directions, I wouldn't have gotten lost.  如果我问一下路,就不会走丢了.
13. Even if we could have taken a vacation,we might not have wanted to
                                                即使我们可以休假,我们了可能不在体呢?
14. Everything would have been all right if you hadn't said that      假如你没那样说,一切都好办.
15. Looking back on it ,I wish we hadn't given in so easily.
                                          回过头来看,我后悔我们不该如此轻易地做了让步.


地主 发表时间: 12/17 07:20

论坛: 茶余饭后

20CN网络安全小组版权所有
Copyright © 2000-2010 20CN Security Group. All Rights Reserved.
论坛程序编写:NetDemon

粤ICP备05087286号